The natural ingredients will moisturize and help heal your skin leaving no blemishes. Ori is ultra soothing to sun burns, driest skin conditions (feet) and certain types of skin rashes. Also, applying small amounts of Ori will help reduce fine lines. Ori is Hypoallergenic & Fragrance free. *Strong recommendation for daily use on stretch marks during weight loss/gain, and pregnancy.
Use as a sunscreen and receive all of the benefits of beautiful glowing skin without exposing the skin to harsh UV rays. Ori Shea is one of the best skin protectors during sports and tanning. Ori also serves as a protection barrier for wind burn during the winter months. Protect your hands!! Apply before or after using any household detergents.
Best Recommended Uses
Deep tissue massage. Massage away muscle aches and pains. Shower afterwards as the application for this will require a quarter sized amount. *Prevent stretch marks by using during weight loss / gain and pregnancy.
- Take s small amount out of the jar and warm it between your fingers and hands.
- Press Ori Shea into your face for maximum protection and healing.
- Massage into cuticles and hands
- massage into feet, elbows or any areas needing to be softened and healed.
- Ori can be used before or after sun and cold exposure. Ori Shea is excellent at healing dry, cracked skin like:
- - cuticles
- - heels of the feet
- - wind burn
- - sun burn
- - lips
- Ori is an excellent emollient for deep tissue massage. (use more product)
- Warm Ori shea between hands and begin massage.
- *Add in your favorite essential oil for a personal touch.
- Always warm Ori in the palm of your hands before applying.
- For face or delicate areas, rub a little from the jar, warm in your fingertips and dab onto lips, and fine lines.
- Makeup Remover. Ori can also be used as a gentle makeup remover. Especially eye makeup.
- Using a q-tip, use a small amount of Ori for the delicate area of the eyes.
- Apply around the eyes and on eyelids.
- Gently work it in and remove.
- If necessary, wipe the eyelids and lashes a second time to ensure the removal of all of the product.
- *Be sure to keep your eyes closed and gently wipe off the makeup.
How to use:
- lightweight and non-greasy, marula oil can be used daily.
- It can be used as a stnadalone product or it can be used with other serums and moisturizers.
- It's often incorporated into intensive night creams for extra hydration while you sleep.
Marula oil is best used as a multi-purpose product to moisturize dry and chapped skin, protect against UV damage, calm redness and irritation, and prevent premature wrinkles and skin laxity. Because of its light texture, it is perfect for all skin types, including OILY skin.
Marula oil is llightweight and absorbs easily. It is a great moisturizer fir dry or aging skin.
Marula oil is helpful for smoothing and softening fine lines and keeps the skin hydrated and well nourshed.
The omega fatty acids help to fortify the epidermal protective barrier and enhance overall skin health. Marula Oil is well known to people with sensitive or reactive skin.
Marula Oil keeps skin firm and plump, hydrated and restores moisture. It is known for its anti-aging effects and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Marula oil has rich antioxidant content of vitamin c, vitamin e, and epicatechin. This emollient is packed with nourishing oleum and linoleic fatty acids that help lock in moisture for smootherskin. Studies show that it inhibits enzymes that break down elastin and collagen (the structural proteins that keep skin supple and youthful). Replenishes dry flaky skin, and anti-inflammatory.
Marula Oil is healing and intensely hydrating. Marula Oil has been utilized as a natural remedy for centuries and is full of vital minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
*Marula Oil is extracted from kernels of the Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula trees), native to sub-saharan Africa. Cold pressed, the oil has a light yellow hue and a pleasant nutty aroma. The Marula Trees' oil and nuts have been used for medicinal and curative purposes for over thousands of years.
Marula Oil is noncomedogenic, meaning it will not clog pores and works well with all skincare ingredients.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFESTYLE
Marula Oil helps fight the effects of pollution on your skin. Clinical studies shows that people with low pollution exposure levels have brighter, healthier, more radiant looking skin.
High UV Exposure
Keeps skin healthy during time in the sub. The suns heat can dry out areas of unprotected skin and ultraviolet (UV) radiation can cause burning and photoaging.
Low Humidity Level
Keeps skin hydrated by locking in moisture even if you live in a region with dry air. Air that lacks humidity tends to dry skin out and cause itching, flaking or cracking of the skin.
There are no adverse side effects associated with marula oil but before appying it to the face, do a small patch test on the iner wrist to determine sensitivity.